Saturday, September 25, 2010

[News] Taeyang is revitalized by his fans from Venezuela and Brazil


BIGBANG Taeyang is stepping one step further towards his goal.

Taeyang has released his solo SOLAR album on 25th August and has attracted attention from fans all around the world. The first debut song ,’I ‘ll be there’ garnered the first place on the North America iTunes Chart and also the third place of Canada R&B chart. This song also captured the fifth place in America and Japan. Although this was just his first try to embark his singing career overseas, if we have not forgotten his music dream which has been held for a long time, perhaps we will then understand the true meaning of this album.
‘This world seems to be getting crueller. That’s why I want to produce music which can strike the heart chord of people. I sincerely hope that I can have a world tour with this kind of influential music. I know there are cultural differences, what I wish is that everybody can listen to my songs’
He kept saying that since last December—he really has a strong determination which is to communicate with everyone through music. By releasing his international album, he has stepped 1 step towards to his goal.
‘Fans from distant places like Venezuela and Brazil told me that they fell in love with my songs after they had listened them on iTunes. This sentence has been my motivation to sing. I believe, although I have not gone to those countries for promotion, as long as I make music with my heart, people from all places will listen to my songs.’
Taeyang has opened a twitter account recently since he believes that there are people all around the world listening to his songs and this is a channel for them to communicate with each other. Regarding the ‘overseas market’, the entertainment business usually focuses on the results. However, Taeyang does not hold the same view.He does not have the ambition to sweep Oricon and Billboard but he wants to move others’ hearts with the worldly common language music.
In fact, I have also thought that “I should target at one particular country to make my music”, but I do not think so now. I only want to hold onto my belief and make my music. Then, I believe no matter which countries the people are from, they can still feel my heart, just like the good results that I get from this album. I firmly believe that I can approach the public step by step with my music.’
On the other hand, Taeyang will be having his second solo concert on 25th and 26th at Kyung Hee University Peace Center. Besides performing the songs that are in his album, he has also prepared some songs which have not yet performed in the pubic to show the fans which really creates great eagerness among his fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome In Korean Star Team

Hello Guest

we will share about Korean artists such as photos, videos, news, lyrics, info. and we provide if you want to download something. we share not just here, but there are also on facebook, become our member, we'll be happy. thanks

Facebook

to find out our facebook, please : click here

Member Login

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!