Friday, October 15, 2010

[Weibo] Zhou Mi Weibo Update


Went to the beach in Pattaya in the morning to sea parachute, after 3 blissful days in Pattaya, I came to Bangkok ^^

When I opened my Weibo I saw some unknown people barking furiously* here. I’m sorry, but I’m an artist, not a saint**. If you intend to attract attention, you’ve done it. But if you’re trying to make me upset, sorry but you failed. I won’t delete your message, just keep it to admire it on your own. For those who like me, I just want to tell everyone that I’m fine. I’m strong when faced with this sort of meaningless things, (so) please don’t worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome In Korean Star Team

Hello Guest

we will share about Korean artists such as photos, videos, news, lyrics, info. and we provide if you want to download something. we share not just here, but there are also on facebook, become our member, we'll be happy. thanks

Facebook

to find out our facebook, please : click here

Member Login

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!