Wednesday, October 13, 2010

[News] Hyewon: "My cute concept idea for 'Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom' was good!"


10-member mixed group, Co.ed's new follow-up song "Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom" concept was an idea of member Hyewon.

The music shoot of "Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom" took place at the Kyungkido Kwangju CMPARK studios, and the members got to meet with reporters. "'Too Late' had strong music and sounds, and I bet that some fans agree that a mixed group needs a more fitting concept," Hyewon said.

She added, "'Too Late' music video was the first real impressions fans got from me, and I think it was awkward. This concept is more fitting for me and I really like it."

"In the 'Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom' music video, I have the same role, but many more behaviors for you to enjoy," Hyewon said, "On stage, anticipate the varying appearances we'll show."

Hyewon has a new wisdom, and it's to leave a strong impression, "When I look back at myself in 'Too Late' I laugh because of my one expression (?). I practiced using more expressions, and now I need to practice not using them as much," she said laughing.

Finally, Hyewon said, "For 'Too Late' we had to practice for a long time every day, but I still came off as a little stiff. This time, I can show a more relaxed and fun stage. This song is playful and mixes freely with our group's colors, which can all be represented. It's an image transformation that seems to work really well for us, so look forward to it," she said with self confidence.

Meanwhile, Co.ed's new title song will have new costumes, make-up and hairstyles which differ from "Too Late."

They'll be wearing American retro styled clothing that is mixed with an animated look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome In Korean Star Team

Hello Guest

we will share about Korean artists such as photos, videos, news, lyrics, info. and we provide if you want to download something. we share not just here, but there are also on facebook, become our member, we'll be happy. thanks

Facebook

to find out our facebook, please : click here

Member Login

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!